Knox County Fair Mud Drag Races
July 18, 2018
Rules & Classifications
100 foot track
Check-In at 4:00 p.m. EDST
Racing begins at 8:00 p.m. EDST
- $25.00 per Truck Entry fee – includes one (1) Pit Pass per entry.
- Unlimited Truck entries.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- Helmet and safety restraints are required.
- Trucks must have a clevis mounted on the vehicle.
- One rider per vehicle with helmet and safety restraints.
- Fighting or presence of alcohol will result in disqualification of driver(s) and removal from Knox County Fair grounds.
- There will be two (2) runs with the 2nd turn in reverse order.
- Rear hook.
- Pit passes will be sold @ $20.00 each – on a first come, first sold basis.
- Stock Engine
- Full exhaust – mufflers
- Stock intake, carburetor, etc.
- Plates and registration
- All lights completely stock
- 33” and under tires
- Street legal
- No stroll converters
- One carburetor.
- Headers allowed, but must have exhaust pipes
- 36” and under tires
- Any size D.O.T (NO cuts)
- Any type factory frame and body or reproduction fiberglass.
- Single carburetor. NO nitrous.
- Drive shaft hoops and transmission shield.
- Must have Kill Switch.
- Aluminum head and open headers OK.
NO OPEN CLASS
NO modified vehicles allowed in Powder Puff competition.
Any Questions? Contact Kelly Mason at 812-745-2803