Check in time is 5:00 – 5:45 pm on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at the Vincennes University Pavilion – located next to the Commercial and 4-H Buildings.
If you have questions, please call the Knox County Fair Office at 735-2344 Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!!!
All completed entry forms and registration fees ($5.00 per child) must be received by the Knox County Fair Office no later than Tuesday, July 22, 2014.
1. The Contestant must be able to pedal a tractor.
2. All Contestants must wear shoes.
3. A Contestant must remain on the seat of the tractor.
4. A pull is over when the contestant’s foot touches the ground.
5. All Contestants will be given 3 chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
6. The official’s decision will be final.
7. In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off.
8. All Contestants must be present at the start of the pull accompanied by one adult.
9. The required signature of a parent/guardian releases the Knox County Fair Board from any legal or financial responsibility due to an accident.