1. The Contestant must be able to pedal a tractor.
2. All Contestants must wear shoes.
3. A Contestant must remain on the seat of the tractor.
4. A pull is over when the contestant’s foot touches the ground.
5. All Contestants will be given 3 chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
6. The official’s decision will be final.
7. In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off.
8. All Contestants must be present at the start of the pull accompanied by one adult.
9. The required signature of a parent/guardian releases the Knox County Fair Board from any legal or financial responsibility due to an accident.