Kiddie Tractor Pull
Check in time is 5:00 – 5:45 pm on Wednesday, July 19, 2017, at the Vincennes University Pavilion – located next to the Commercial and 4-H Buildings.
If you have questions, please call the Knox County Fair Office at 735-2344 Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!!!
All completed entry forms and registration fees ($5.00 per child) must be received by the Knox County Fair Office no later than Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 9:00 p.m.
KIDDIE TRACTOR PULL RULES – 2017
1. The contestant must be able to pedal the tractor.
2. The pulling tractor will be furnished by the fair.
3. All contestants must wear shoes.
4. All contestants will be given 3 chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
5. In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine the winner.
6. A trophy will be awarded to the first and second place winners.
7. The judges decision will be final for all pulls.